· Suitable for frequent use of fiber lasers and continuous operation is recommended: Clariant industrial grade antifreeze (model: Antifrogen N, glycol-water type, industrial supplies, toxic to human body). The used volume accounts for 10% -20% of the volume of the water tank and cannot exceed 20%.
Note: Propylene glycol-water type is prohibited!
· Applicable to the case where the fiber laser does not need continuous operation. The power laser only needs to keep the chiller running at night without powering on; the high-power laser (maximum power above 2000W) 24V is kept on, ensuring that the coolant is in a circulating state and the temperature is Below freezing.
Install air-conditioning or heating facilities to keep the ambient temperature around 10 degrees Celsius.
Run the refrigerator 24 hours, the water will not freeze under the flowing body.
Add ethylene glycol antifreeze to the water tank to prevent freezing. Its ice changes with the concentration of ethylene glycol in the aqueous solution.
When the fiber laser cutting machine is not used for a long time or the power is off, the water in the water tank of the refrigerator must be drained.
1. Turn off the power of the equipment, open the drain valve on the back of the refrigerator, and drain the water in the water tank.
2. Unscrew the filter element in the refrigerator and drain the water in the filter element.
3. Unscrew the drain screw under the pump to drain the water in the pump.
4. Go to the water pipe behind the water tank and mark it. Connect 0.2MPA (2KG) gas to a section of water pipe (Φ12) and drain the water in the laser.
5. Connect 0.2MPA (2KG) gas to one end of the water pipe (Φ8) and drain the water in the laser head.
Excessive gas pressure for drainage can damage the laser. High antifreeze concentration increases water circulation resistance.
All cooling water in the laser, laser output head, processing head and chiller must be drained cleanly to effectively protect the entire set of water-cooled pipes and related components!
Method of adding antifreeze
1. Name: Glycol, which can be purchased at a local hardware and chemical store, and online, but liquids cannot be transported.
2. The ratio with deionized water is about 30%, (70% of water and 30% of ethylene glycol).
Be sure to add below 3.0 degrees (inclusive).
4. Glycol is not equal to ethanol (alcohol), please be sure to distinguish it strictly.
5. The full name of the purchase is: antifreeze glycol.
The above is the anti-freezing measures of fiber laser cutting machine in winter. Users are requested to master relevant knowledge and add the warmth of winter to their equipment! If you need to repair or replace the laser equipment accessories during use, please call Han's Yueming Laser Group after-sale line: 0769-8983 9999 to Line 1 for consultation.