After the laser cutting machine , it is necessary to pay attention to the operating process and precautions during production to avoid accidents. Only by operating the laser cutting machine in a standardized manner and ensuring that each operator follows this process can it maintain safe production and maintain the laser cutting machine. .
1. Observe the general safety regulations for laser cutting machines . Start the laser in strict accordance with the laser startup procedure.
2. The user must be trained, familiar with the equipment structure and performance, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3． Wear protective gear according to regulations, and you must wear appropriate protective glasses near the laser beam.
4． Do not process a material without knowing whether it can be irradiated or heated with a laser to avoid the potential danger of smoke and vapor.
5． When the equipment is running, the operator shall not leave the post or entrust the management without authorization. If it is really necessary to leave, the operator shall stop or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep fire extinguishers within easy reach; turn off lasers or shutters when not processing; do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near unprotected laser beams.
7. When an abnormality is found during processing, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the fault should be rectified or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, bed and surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution. Workpieces, plates, and waste materials should be stacked in accordance with regulations.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid damaging the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with the gas cylinder monitoring regulations. Do not expose cylinders to direct sunlight or heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10． After starting the machine, manually start the machine at low speed in X and Y directions, and check whether there is any abnormal situation.
11. After entering the new workpiece program, it should be tested first and checked for its operation.
12. When working, pay attention to the operation of the machine tool to avoid the laser cutting machine out of the effective stroke range.